- ala_rusa (RUSA - ALA) -- Reference work is currently one of my major interests in librarianship. Also, this could be useful with my position at a local public library's reference desk.
- ALA_PLA (Public Library Association) -- Again, public libraries are one area that I am most interested in careerwise. Also, I am currently working part-time in a public library.
- NAHSL_mla (North Atlantic Health Sciences Libraries) -- In addition to public libraries, my other strong interest area is health sciences libraries. Also, I currently work in an academic health sciences library.
- acrl_nec (ACRL New England chapter) -- As mentioned above, I work in an academic library here in New England.
- LibraryJournal (Library Journal) -- a library publication I generally like to at least browse through, as they often have interesting articles about library trends and goings-on around the country.
- WeightWatchers (Weight Watchers) -- I am currently a member of Weight Watchers, and I have found that both the Twitter feed and Facebook group provide helpful tips, links to articles, and motivational quotes.
This is my blog for the Summer 2011 course LSC597: Library 2.0 and Social Networking. I plan on using this space to post responses to assignments, my class learning journal, and any other relevant material I come across that may be of interest.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
I am currently following these 6 groups on Twitter:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment